Thursday, December 4, 2008

Allie and I are eating dinner in our new bedroom in Santiago. The wall we are leaning on is actually our bed. In the background you´ll find out lovely balcony!
Allie is in the kitchen making dinner.




This is our bathroom and seriously that´s all to the apartment. It´s super small, but we have everything we need. It´s been fun b-c it´s the first apartment for both of us. I am looking for a job and have applied for one a the US Embassy. I am learning a lot of Spanish and keep thinking how I could encorporate what I learn here in a Spanish classroom back home. My homesickness has definitely improved now that I am doing what motivates me. Although, it will be super hard to miss Christmas. Our new address is

Nueva Lyon
Edificio 0170, Apartamento 416
Santiago, Chile

Fun stuff!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Look how much you girls are growing up! How fun to have your own apartment! You can keep it as clean or as messy as you want to, with no grown ups telling you what to do! I'm glad you're learning so much Spanish and doing what you love. I'm sure American Christmas will miss you, too. But keep on having fun!