Thursday, January 1, 2009


Happy New Year to all!
May God grant you all a peaceful year.

I did move and will provide my new address later. I live in a French-style house with high ceilings and 7 other people from around the world. We share a big kitchen, 5 bathrooms, and my room is about the size of my last apartment. Today I had fun playing with a little 10-month old girl (neighbor). The cost is way better and I thoroughly enjoy the people I am living with. The only thing I am trying to get used to is being able to hear every noise in the house while trying to fall asleep.

We have a couple of dogs that the owner of our house and various other neighbors take care of. Two of them (Copito and Dandy) have a broken leg from being hit by cars. Here is a picture of "Copito". He is also blind in his right eye. When I first met him I was pulling up to the house on a bike that one of my roomies lent me to go to the gym and little Copito was limping at the end of the dog herd. He kept having to take breaks because he can only use 3 of his legs to walk. He would rest on his broken leg for support. His tail started waggling when one of the neighbors came to give them water and feed them. I was blessed that day to have met Copito, a joyful 3 legged Chilean limping dog.

No comments: