Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today I have the day of from work so I've been reading a magazine called "Sabado" that comes every Saturday. There's a big stack of them sitting in the house, so I "steal" them to practice Spanish. I decided to go downtown to the main square "Plaza de Armas" to read, it's more motivating than in my room w/o windows.

I found a shady place under a tree in front of the court house. I didn't think anything about the grass being partially wet. "Hmmm... why would this grass be wet, it hasn't rained in months?" About 20 minutes later I found out b/c while I was reading the sprinkler went off and shot me right in the face! Haha!







I went back to the main square and saw a boy feeding the doves. Poor doves! :)






These 2 pictures are also in the "Plaza de Armas". The picture below - well, I should have asked if this is a famous cathedral or something.

No comments: