Friday, March 13, 2009


Well, I missed a flight yesterday due to a cancellation in Colombia. I had to stay in Miami last night and will hopefully be home tonight. I have about 5 days home and then I head up to Alaska to hang out with my brothers, their wives and children until July and will be back to Indiana for good then. I plan to keep this blog up.

One of the last things I did on my tour was go to a wine vineyard. The wine in Chile is SOOO cheap and good (well I drink cheap wine and think it's good).

I am happy to be coming home and this trip to Chile has been such a blessing and I have learned so much about God and myself ~ especially that I like warm weather and skipping out on winter! :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so glad that you had such an awesome opportunity. I'm sure it has affected you deeply. What a blessing.

However, I'm also positive that your family will be glad to have you home... or in Alaska. Welcome back to the states!

Joel and Tessi said...

Looking forward to hearing your stories (before we take off)! Safe travels.