Sunday, March 1, 2009


These Sea Lions were so entertaining! I am in Valdivia, Chile and it´s beatiful here. I can´t believe how beautiful Chile is.

Yesterday I biked about 35 miles up to some waterfalls and then to a beach and the scenery was absolutley amazing. There is a partially active volacano there in Pucon and lots of green! I camped out for two nights under the stars.


Whoops, this is sideways but I am out of time. See the snow-topped volcano in the background! While I was biking I could smell the pine trees the air was so clean. Such a nice break from the busy and contaminated city of Santiago.

3 comments:

Joel and Tessi said...

WOW. That's so awesome Anna - so happy you get to do all of these incredible things!

jacki.minner said...

That looks amazing! I want to be there! Hope you are having a great time.

Mindy said...

Wow. This is incredible! What a great way to experience the Creator. So majestic.