Saturday, March 21, 2009


I made it home to my lovely family. Here's Allie, Gracie, Hanna and Emelia.

The week went by super fast, but it was nice to see family and friends!









I am cross country skiing for the first time here in Alaska. So, yes I made it safely to Alaska. It's also great to see family here! JD and Mary have two children now, Noah and Lina and Ike and Nikki are married and living in a cute cabin and are letting me stay with them.

Ike and Nikki at Chugiak High School's track and football field which becomes a cross country skiing track during the winter, obviously! It was a great workout. CC skiing is similar to running and I haven't been able to run for 2 yrs. b/c of my IT band and this wasn't hard on my knee, so it's a perfect workout! LOVE IT and feeling sore, wooohoo!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of hard work! I'm glad it's not hurting your knee. What a perfect workout.

How nice to finally see your family! I hope you have a great time and enjoy every minute together! (especially as an aunt!)